- 14 Feb
We’re hiring! Project Manager (Mexico)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. Essential Functions:
- Plan & Budget oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Support sales team as needed in order to exceed yearly and quarterly goals.
- Meet with customers.
- Engage in project planning with internal and customer teams and develop supporting documentation.
- Present reports as required by management. Time in the field supervising that the job is being done.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- College degree required. (Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Information Security Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications.)
- 3+ years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple projects with aggressive due dates.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, on complex technical and sales issues to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Native Spanish.
- Fluent English (Write, Read, Spoken).
About the Author